Diploma in Office Administration and Management (E-Learning) course aims to provide the technical knowledge and skills required to work in the administrative and managerial role.
· Studies of Selected laws in Maldives
· Human Resource Management
· Customer Service Excellence
· Executive Office Procedures
· Financial Management
· Maldivian Civilization & Office Dhivehi
· Financial Record for Office
· Analyze & Present Research Information
· Office Record Management
· Industrial Experience
Successful Completion of Higher Secondary Education OR
Attainment of a Level 4 Foundation Study Program approved for the specific Diploma program
Attainment of a Level 4 qualification in a related field OR
Completion of a Level 4 qualification (unrelated), and successful completion of an MQA approved University Preparation Program OR
20 years old, completion of secondary school, 2 years of relevant work experience, and successful completion of an MQA approved University Preparation Program.