Certificate III in Office Management & Administration (E-Learning) course aims to learn how to efficiently organize, manage and administer the office and the work place environment, including both personnel and office equipment and systems.
· Essential English for Business
· Introduction to Human Resource Management
· Introduction to Management and Leadership
· Organizational Skills
· Technology for Small Business Management
· Workplace Health and Safety
· Industrial Experience
· Completion of Basic Education OR
· Attainment of a Level 2 qualification.
· 18 years old AND ability to communicate in the language of instruction