Certificate III in Automotive Repair and Maintenance course aims to create mechanics with all relevant knowledge and skills to work as Automotive Mechanics to undertake general functional assessment of automotive engines and its systems and perform necessary repair and maintenance tasks.
· Basic Mathematics for Trades
· Basic Workshop Technology
· Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
· Industrial Experience
· Completion of Basic Education OR
· Attainment of a Level 2 qualification.
· 18 years old AND ability to communicate in the language of instruction