The purpose of developing this program is to provide students with the skills to competently perform a number of hair and beauty treatments in beauty salons or spa resort environments.
· Customer Relations (Incorporating Personal Grooming)
· Eyebrow Threading
· Facial Treatments
· Hair Dressing
· Manicure and Pedicure
· Massage and Spa Treatments
· Skin Structure
· Workplace Health and Safety / Environmental Sustainability
· Industrial Experience
· Completion of Basic Education OR
· Attainment of a Level 2 qualification.
· 18 years old AND ability to communicate in the language of instruction