The Certificate III in IT support course allow the learners to access the ICT sector with specific reference to Generalist IT Support. Certificate III in Programming provides the ideal platform for further specialist in System Administration. Learners who complete the units of competencies would be able to work as IT Support Technicians, Client Support Officer under the guidance of a System Administrator.
Modules / Units
· Securely manage workplace information
· Work in a team
· Operate application software packages
· Interact and resolve queries with ICT clients
· Connect internal hardware components
· Identify and use industry specific technologies
· Record the requirements of client support requests
· Care for hardware
· Run standard diagnostic tests
· Maintain and repair ICT equipment and software
· Use computer operating systems and hardware
· Install and optimize operating system software
· Implement system software changes
· Install, configure and secure a small office or home office network
· Completion of Basic Education OR
· Attainment of a Level 2 qualification.
· 18 Years of age and Ability to communicate in the language of instruction.