The Certificate III in Programming course allow the learners to access the ICT sector with specific reference to programming. Certificate III in Programming provides the ideal platform for further specialist IT study in Programming. Learners who complete the units of competencies would be able to work as Programming Assistants, Junior Developers under the guidance of a Software Developer.
Modules / Units
· Securely manage workplace information
· Work in a team
· Apply introductory programming techniques
· Select, configure and deploy software and hardware testing tools
· Apply introductory object-oriented language skills
· Write scripts for software applications
· Build simple web pages
· Produce digital images for the web
· Develop web presence using social media
· Create and style simple markup language documents
· Install and optimize operating system software
· Implement system software changes
· Configure cloud services
· Completion of Basic Education OR
· Attainment of a Level 2 qualification.
· 18 Years of age and Ability to communicate in the language of instruction.